Home/Agriculture and Environment/Overall Impacts of the Program
- The agricultural (crop) credit of Padakhep increase contribution of farmers in agriculture sector significantly.
- Quality seed enhance crop production gradually.
- More people are involved in poultry and livestock rearing which enhance their livelihood and nutritional status.
- Fish production and fish consumption have increased.
- Livelihoods of the fishing communities have improved.
- People are aware about the importance of conserving the forest.
- Target group’s family income increased and thereby living standard of the poor households gradually improved.
- Awareness on different development issues increased among the beneficiaries.
- Gender gap reduced and women are more empowered.